Account Executive Working Remotely
- Do you create relationships with customers easily?
- Do you love the process of developing a roster of clients?
- Do you consider yourself a consultative salesperson?
You might be what we are looking for!
Who are we? We’re Superior Supplement Manufacturing!
We are a 3-year-old startup in the supplement manufacturing business. We are a fast growing startup with a family like culture and have doubled in size in the first two years and are on track to double or triple again in 2018. We work with companies from small to the largest in the industry. Our business model is unique to the industry and is filling a major void that many supplement brands need today.
Who we are looking for:
- 3+ years of sales experience
- Verifiable track record of developing new business
- Large savings- commission only- takes time to ramp up
- Ability to follow a system
- Fast learner
- Great attitude
- Problem solver
- Solid work ethic
Preferred Skills (not required for the right person)
- Experience in the supplement industry
- History of working with 10MM+ companies
- Work from home
- High-income potential – repeat income – six-figure potential
- Incredible culture
- Startup feel
- Commission only – usually takes 3-6 months to ramp up
- Working remote – can be hard for some people
An account executive’s main responsibility is to work with clients to learn exactly how we can help them and why we are the best bet for them. On a daily basis, an account executive will be doing the following tasks:
- Speaking with leads the company generates
- Reaching out to companies in the industry
- Qualifying the clients to ensure we can help them
- Filling out RFQs (request for quotes) for clients
- Getting Purchase Orders (POs) for clients orders
- Updating clients on their productions
- Answering questions for clients and potential clients
- Handling problems that come with manufacturing
If you think that you have what it takes, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a short message as to why you feel that you could be a good fit for our company.