If you are looking to add a new ashwagandha supplement to your line or need a manufacturer with greater capacity to fit your growing needs, we offer private label ashwagandha supplement manufacturing services. Superior has access to multiple sizable production facilities throughout the United States for the creation of your private label vitamins.
Choosing Your Ashwagandha Supplement Ingredients
Some nutraceutical sellers want to simply add ashwagandha as a single supplement to their line. However, if you are looking to create a complex supplement, we will be happy to consult with you about your ideas. There are several ingredients that companies or herbalists combine with ashwagandha. These are a few examples:
- Tart cherry
- Rose petals
- Black pepper
When you combine ingredients, you can create a targeted supplement. For example, you may decide to make a supplement with turmeric, black pepper and ashwagandha to reduce the body’s oxidative stress. There are plenty of other choices as well.
Choosing a Delivery Form for Your Ashwagandha Supplement
Depending on the dose of your supplement, any other ingredients you want to add and your target market, the right delivery form may vary. We give you access to plenty of options and can help you decide the right form for your needs. As a leading private label liquid manufacturer we have a myriad of delivery forms to formulate with. These are some examples of popular choices for ashwagandha supplement delivery forms:
- Loose powder
If you have another idea for a delivery form, we will be glad to discuss it with you. We also provide natural and artificial flavors and sweeteners for chewable or drinkable supplements. Additionally, we offer artificial and natural coloring choices.
Choosing a Packaging Type for Your Ashwagandha Supplement
Once you choose a delivery form, it is easier to pick your packaging. Some supplements are better for certain types of packaging. For example, it is better to use glass bottles or pouches instead of bags for drinks. These are some examples of popular packaging types that we offer:
- Individual packets or pouches
- Glass or plastic bottles
- Plastic or glass jars
- Resealable bags
- Blister packs
We can source many types of packaging based on your preferences. Whether your priority is being environmentally conscious, saving money or something else, we can find the right packaging for you with our large supply chain.
How We Make Ashwagandha
Our goal is to create a supplement that reflects the quality of your brand and is accurate according to its label. We take special care to ensure that you have a positive experience and that we provide you with quality service. Although specific processes can vary depending on your chosen delivery form, these are the main steps in our process.
Step 1: You Design Your Ashwagandha Supplement
You can choose the packaging, label design, delivery form, dose and other important details. We handle the research, development and other complex tasks for you. Since we offer several respected manufacturing certification options, you can have a Kosher product or another type of supplement created. During the initial phase, we discuss special ingredients, packaging and certifications before we begin the creation phase.
Step 2: We Create Your Ashwagandha Supplement
During this phase, the steps that we take may vary slightly depending on the delivery form you choose. These are the basic steps that take place:
- The ashwagandha is processed to extract nutrients from the root.
- Additional extraction and filtration steps are taken to remove residue.
- A solvent is used for processing, followed by additional filtration and centrifugation.
- The powder is carefully measured and processed into your desired delivery form.
- Packaging is prepared, and the finished supplements are inspected.
- The supplements are packaged and inspected again.
Step 3: We Send Your Ashwagandha Supplement
All orders are carefully inspected to ensure they meet special certification requests and other requests. Once your order ships, we notify you.
Common Concerns With Ashwagandha Supplement Manufacturing
Most nutraceutical companies are especially concerned about the manufacturer’s supply chain. They want to know if suppliers are socially and environmentally responsible. They want to know if suppliers’ practices are sustainable and proper for yielding high-quality ingredients, and they want to know if a production company has good capacity and manufacturing standards. We make each of these a high priority, and these are the steps we take to demonstrate our commitment:
- We research our suppliers to ensure that they are responsible and have sustainable practices.
- We make sure that suppliers use the right methods to protect active substances and provide high-quality ingredients or products.
- We follow all cGMPs, FDA rules and other important regulations to meet or exceed industry standards.
- We have access to several large facilities to give us expansive production capacity.
Why Work With Us for Ashwagandha Supplement Manufacturing?
There are other benefits of working with Superior as well. These are a few top advantages for our customers:
- We assign a dedicated account representative to help you.
- Our customer service team and policies are superior.
- Our production capacity gives you scalability to meet growing demand in the future.
- We handle complex flavoring, R&D and formulation for you.
- With access to more than 95% of the market’s available delivery forms and packaging types, we give you plenty of choices.
The facilities will be happy to produce any additional paperwork that you need about the production process. From Fortune 500 companies to tiny startups, Superior has served all sizes of businesses. We welcome the opportunity to serve you. Please contact us to learn more about our ashwagandha supplement manufacturing services.