Because of its vitamins and minerals, bone broth is becoming a popular nutritional supplement for people of all ages. Many people consume it to reduce inflammation, support joint health or aid in weight loss. If you want to launch a bone broth supplement to add to your line or need a manufacturer with a larger capacity to fulfill growing demand, we are the superior private label bone broth supplement manufacturer. Our capacity allows us to meet any level of demand.
While some nutraceutical companies choose to sell a simple bone broth supplement, others prefer to include additional ingredients. Depending on the purpose of a complex supplement, there are plenty of ingredients that you can add. Our facilities can source high-quality ingredients that fit your needs, whether you prefer non-GMO, organic or something else. These are a few examples of common ingredients that companies choose to mix with bone broth:
- Dark berries
- Protein powders
There are plenty of other options. For example, if you want to make a supplement for inflammation relief, you could add turmeric, ginger and a few other anti-inflammatory ingredients. Our research and formulation teams can consult with you on your ideas to create extraordinary private label supplements.
Choosing Your Bone Broth Supplement Delivery Form
Although most people think of a steaming soup when they think of bone broth, there are plenty of other ways to consume it. You can create drinks if you think that your target market would prefer those. Also, you can mix other ingredients with the drink to make it more nutritious. Bone broth can be processed into other delivery forms that are quick and easy to consume. These are some examples:
- Loose powder
If you have an idea for an alternative delivery form, our teams will be happy to consult with you about it. We also offer plenty of artificial and natural flavoring, coloring and sweetening options if your supplement needs to taste good or be a certain color.
Choosing Your Bone Broth Supplement Packaging
These are some of the most common packaging options for bone broth supplements:
- Blister packs
- Glass jars
- Glass bottles
- Plastic jars
- Plastic bottles
- Resealable bags
- Single-serve pouches
When it comes to picking the right type of packaging, the choice depends on your selected delivery form. For example, if you choose tablets, you may prefer a bottle or blister packs. For a liquid supplement, plastic jars or bottles would be better. If you need help picking the right packaging, we are here for you.
How We Create Bone Broth Supplements
Since we are a turnkey manufacturing company, we handle the complex tasks of the production process. However, you still have creative freedom with our private label supplements. These are the three main steps in the production process.
Step 1: You Plan Your Bone Broth Supplement
In this initial phase, we work with you to clarify formulation, flavoring, dosing and delivery form. We offer plenty of special manufacturing and certification options, such as Kosher, Halal, Certified Organic and others. Also, we verify any special ingredients with you. After you design your label, pick the packaging that you want and are satisfied with the plans, we start working on the manufacturing process.
Step 2: We Manufacture Your Bone Broth Supplement
There are several steps involved in processing bone broth. These are the main steps:
- For powder, the bones are cleaned and finely ground.
- The bone powder is combined with water and processed to remove blood traces.
- The bone and water mixture is boiled again and cleaned.
- Protein and fat are extracted.
- The broth is dried and turned into powder.
- Ingredients are carefully measured and added to the bone broth powder.
- The mixture is processed into your chosen delivery form and inspected.
- Your supplement is packaged and inspected again to ensure the highest quality.
Step 3: We Send Your Bone Broth Supplement
Our teams always analyze supplements carefully to ensure their purity, potency and quality. We make sure that supplements match their labels. If your supplement was manufactured under special certifications, the teams inspect it to ensure full compliance. When your supplement order is shipped, we notify you.
Common Concerns With Bone Broth Supplement Manufacturing
Nutraceutical companies are rightly concerned about supply chains, ingredient quality, responsible sourcing and production capacity. We take these concerns as seriously as you do, and these are the steps that we take to address them:
- The production facilities follow FDA, cGMP and other regulations to meet or exceed industry standards.
- Since we work with multiple large facilities across the United States, we can meet any level of production demand.
- Our supply chain is robust and reliable.
- We research our suppliers, their sourcing methods and practices to ensure high-quality ingredients for our customers.
Why Choose Us for Bone Broth Supplement Manufacturing?
We appreciate your business and your loyalty, and we make a point to show it. In addition to the benefits listed in the previous section, these are some perks of working with Superior:
- With multiple large facilities, we can easily accommodate your future growth.
- We assign a dedicated account representative to guide you through the whole process.
- You have access to more than 95% of the market’s available delivery forms and packaging options.
- Our teams handle simple or complex flavoring, formulation and R&D projects.
- We have excellent customer service policies and a superb support team.
Please let us know if you need testing documents or other paperwork. From Fortune 500 companies to tiny startups, we have helped many nutraceutical sellers bring their supplements to market efficiently. Please contact us to learn more about our bone broth supplement manufacturing services.