The flowers and berries of elderberry bushes are full of vitamins and antioxidants. People use elderberry supplements to boost the immune system, reduce stress, treat inflammation, support heart health and ease flu or cold symptoms. If you are looking to add an elderberry supplement to your line of products, we can help. Superior takes pride in being a leading private label supplement manufacturer of elderberry in the United States.
Choosing Your Elderberry Supplement Ingredients
With a robust supply chain, we can source elderberries that fit all levels of needs. For example, if you want non-GMO or organic elderberries, we can provide them. Some nutraceutical companies want to make compound supplements, such as immune complex formulas, which include other beneficial ingredients. If this is something you want to do, our teams can help you create the right formula. These are just a few examples of other ingredients that companies may request to mix with elderberry for targeted supplements:
- Vitamin C
Choosing Your Elderberry Supplement Delivery Form
The right delivery form depends on the dose of your supplement, your target market and any other ingredients that you want to add. For example, some delivery forms are more suitable for larger doses. Some forms may also be more appealing to different age groups. An older person may prefer a softgel, a sick person may prefer an effervescent tablet and a younger person may prefer a trendy drink or gummies. We are more than just a capsule or tablet manufacturer and these are some delivery forms that we offer and sellers choose for their elderberry supplements:
- Effervescent tablets
We offer a wide variety of delivery forms for supplements. If you have questions about which ones are better for your needs, our team will be glad to help you.
Choosing Your Elderberry Supplement Packaging
With our plentiful supply chain, we are proud to offer access to most packaging options. If you want eco-friendly materials or cost-effective packaging, we can help you find what fits your needs. These are some examples of common packaging types for elderberry supplements:
- Glass bottles or jars
- Plastic bottles or jars
- Individual packets
- Resealable bags
- Blister packs
- Cardboard cartons for drink bottles
How We Make Elderberry Supplements
Because we are a turnkey manufacturer, you do not need to handle the complexities of research and development or anything else. We do the hard work and leave the creative duties to you. These are the basic steps in the process.
Step 1: You Design Your Elderberry Supplement
We work with you to learn your preferences and needs for dosing, delivery form and packaging. You can design the label and decide on wording. If you need help with disclaimers or other important information, our teams will help. You can choose to have your supplements manufactured under special certifications, such as Certified Organic, Kosher or others. Once you decide on ingredients, dosing and other factors, we start the manufacturing process.
Step 2: We Create Your Elderberry Supplement
Every raw good or extract that the manufacturing facilities use is of the highest quality. Depending on the delivery form, there may be different methods for processing elderberries. For example, there are different processes for creating loose powder, effervescent tablets and beverage manufacturing. These are the basic steps that happen during the production phase:
- We carefully measure the processed elderberry substance to ensure accurate dosing.
- We blend the elderberry substance with any other chosen nutrients and ingredients to create the right delivery form.
- We analyze and test finished supplements to ensure quality, potency and dosing accuracy.
- We package the supplements and inspect them again.
Step 3: We Ship Your Elderberry Supplement
After your supplements pass our internal inspections, we ship them to you. If you also specified any certifications that you want, we ensure that they meet those requirements as well. Our goal is to produce supplements that live up to their labels in quality and potency.
Elderberry Supplement Manufacturing Concerns
Today, many nutraceutical companies are careful to research manufacturers before they work with them. Companies are usually concerned about manufacturing capacity, product quality, supply chain reliability and FDA compliance. To ensure that our customers are confident in our abilities, we take these steps:
- We diligently research suppliers to maintain a robust and reliable supply chain.
- We strictly adhere to all regulations and have thorough compliance strategies.
- Our quality standards meet or exceed the strictest in the industry.
- With multiple large facilities, we have the capacity to fulfill all orders.
Why Work With Us for Elderberry Supplement Manufacturing?
When you work with us, you can rest assured that we are committed to your success as well. These are some of the benefits of choosing Superior for your supplement manufacturing needs:
- Our teams can handle complex formulation, flavoring and R&D for you.
- Our customer service policies and team members are excellent.
- We assign a dedicated account representative to help you through the entire process.
- Our access to large and multiple facilities gives you the benefit of scalability as you grow or as your needs change.
- With over 95% of available packaging configurations and delivery forms, we give you plenty of customization options.
Please advise us if you need any additional paperwork or assistance. From Fortune 500 companies to startups, we have helped all sizes of supplement sellers. Please contact us to learn more about our elderberry supplement manufacturing services.