Looking for a liquid tincture manufacturer? If you want to become a leading brand in the tincture industry, then your business needs to stand above your competitors. You need to offer something much better and distinguished. Something special that no one can compete with.
And that something is…
Our high-quality tinctures! With us in your corner, you can rest assured that you will always get top-notch products at the highest quality and delivered to your door on time.
Why are we the right partner for your tincture products?
If you’re looking for a reliable partner who delivers a wide variety of top-of-the-line tinctures, then you’ve found the perfect match. With our experience and versatility to serve any of your liquid manufacturing needs, your business will easily stand above your competition.
The facilities we manufacture in are among the best, if not the best in our industry. We have experts—who are well-versed in all methods of formula replication, R&D, custom formulation, delivery method selection and packaging sourcing and more.
For our clients with specific production needs, we offer the most viable-solutions for every part of the manufacturing chain—from bulk ingredients to bottling toll products.
Here’s a brief overview of the 6-step manufacturing process:
Our 6-step manufacturing procedure:
1. Cleaning the plants thoroughly
Once the plants arrive, the first step of our tincture manufacturer process is to remove all foreign contaminants. Plants are cleaned thoroughly before moving on to the next step.
Once all contaminants have been removed, samples are sent to the batch to the laboratories for analysis.
Labs are available in house or 3rd party and are equipped with the finest modern equipment and utilize the highest quality testing methods such as high-performance liquid chromatography, gas chromatography, and the proven thin-layer chromatography. As you may know, all of these methods serve similar purposes through different means.
For the qualitative and quantitative analysis of organic and mixtures of substances, the GC method works best. Whereas, for natural products with complex molecular structures and thermal instability, HPLC is the obvious choice.
So, all three methods come in handy depending on the requirements of the specific case.
Liquid tincture manufacturing
3. Using ethanol—the best extracting agent and preservative
Alcohol is the best natural preservative for plant-based active substances. Alcoholic extracts are the most effective, durable, and safest as long as they are taken in prescribed dosage.
The great thing about alcohol is that it simultaneously serves several purposes. It absorbs the water-soluble and fat-soluble substances from the interior cells of plants and, at the same time, kills off all bacteria.
We use ethanol, aka potable alcohol, which is the best suited alcohol type for extraction and preservation.
Once we have calculated the proper amount of alcohol and water, we then process the plants.
4. Processing the plants on time
Speed is of the essence because once the plants have been delivered directly from the field, typically they must be processed within 24 hours.
However, in rare cases, the time can be extended to 48 hours. One example is when the harvest has to be transported from a long distance. In these cases, additional controls are required before any processing is carried out.
During processing, the first step is to crush the fresh plants using a machine. Then, the remains are moved by conveyor to fill a 1000 liter container or an even bigger maceration tank.
Now, the prescribed amount of water and alcohol are added to the container and mixed thoroughly to create the macerate.
Once the macerate is created, the plant material is then infused in the liquid (maceration) for a precisely specified time, as is the frequency and duration with which the mass is further agitated.
When we are developing new products, our R&D department conducts a series of lengthy tests to determine the ideal maceration time and alcohol content.
5. Separating the tincture
After the prescribed time has passed, we press the macerate and then separate the tincture from the solid residue. This is known as ‘the marc’ and recycled.
We use a specific method to compost it with either mushroom or horse manure to turn it into a useful fertilizer. We then send anything that remains from the marc to a biogas facility.
6. Filling and packaging with tinctures
Most tinctures fill bottles sealed with dropper caps and the remaining ones undergo further processing. Then our “Filling and Packaging” department performs additional control checks.
They check the fill levels in bottles along with ensuring that the correct boxes, labels, and package leaflets are used.
Why Choose Superior TO Manufacture Your Private Label Tinctures?
1. Superior service
- Communication plays a key role in ensuring a long-lasting business partnership.
- Unfortunately, most tincture manufacturers don’t realize the importance of communication. And that’s why they create issues for both parties involved.
- But that’s not us. At Superior, communication is our top priority. We discuss every part of our deal to ensure that everything is always done correctly.
2. Superior account executives
- When you work with us, we assign one of our account executives to help you out.
- Our account executive always answers your calls on time. Instead of guiding you through the process of solving your problem, they solve the problem for you.
3. Superior turn-key manufacturing
- Superior manufacturers is one of, if not the largest supply chain manufacturing networks in the country. As the leading manufacturers in our industry, we are your one-stop-shop for all your tincture manufacturing needs.
4. Superior resources and services
- With our vast network of resources, we can turn your dream of a custom formulation into a reality.
- We always comply with your demands including tight budgets, quick turnarounds, sorting through supply chain nightmares, and so much more.
Take Your Business to the Next Level Today!
With our wide variety of top-notch tinctures, matchless customer service, and a wide network of resources, partnering up with us means taking your business to the next level!
Contact us today to begin or continue the journey of making your business a success!