We are known throughout the industry for our expertise, traditional values, integrity and personal hands-on approach of doing what is right for our clients.
Our custom supplement manufacturer company distinguishes itself from others you may consider working with in five ways:
1. Superior Customer Service – If you choose to do your manufacturing of supplements with us we guarantee you will be satisfied. With a custom supplement manufacturer industry filled with poor customer service we are different because we actually care about your success.
2. Large and Small Orders – As a manufacturer of private label supplements at low minimums, we can accommodate very large orders as well as smaller ones that meet the needs of start-ups and small businesses which require flexible pricing and terms.
3. Dedicated Product Consultants – Your consultant will guide you through manufacturing supplements from start to finish, giving all the expertise and help you need to develop, deliver and market your products.
4. Special Ingredients and Products – With access to special ingredients, products and formulas, our custom supplement manufacturer goal is to help you create a product that is unique among your competitors and delivers unique value to your customers.
5. High Quality Label Design – The importance of a high quality label when manufacturing supplements is that it helps your product sell well by educating and conveying the benefits of your product. We have the labeling experience to give you that edge.
Call us today and let us know how we can help you – (800) 986-2210
Our Unique 6 Step Process for Success
Service is the cornerstone of Superior Supplement Manufacturing’s success. Your Account Executive’s high standards of excellence will meet your specific needs of manufacturing supplements from the point of formulation development to the finished product. He’ll gather all the necessary details from you and submit them to the lab where our formulators review your formula and screen for banned ingredients. We then create an all ingredient formulation sheet. This sheet will go to our sourcing department where we will aggressively source for the best ingredient and packaging pricing. This may take a little time, but for the success of your product it is well worth it.
Based on the analysis of your specific needs and results from our sourcing department a firm quote will be prepared. This will be based on the Master Batch Record that lists everything the custom supplement manufacturer will need to meet a finished product that meets your specifications. Best pricing will be established based on the ingredients chosen, packaging and labeling. Then a detailed description of how our two companies will interact during production, including a schedule for delivery.
Specific ingredients and packaging materials are placed on order with one or more of our vetted, certified, quality-proven suppliers. If you are having a label designed by us we will make sure its content meets the FDA guidelines. Be aware that it can often be labels that hold up a production schedule. It is important to start early in the production cycle to ensure timely delivery.
As the production process moves along all the ingredients are rigorously tested in our custom supplement manufacturer laboratories. We do this when manufacturing supplements to ensure we are meeting your product’s specifications of Purity, Strength, Composition and Physical criteria, as well as our own high standards.
Materials are blended according to each product’s specific recipe and finished in the appropriate form for ingestion. With thousands for custom flavoring agents and modifiers to choose from no one ever gets your unique flavor or taste. Batches are sampled to ensure all quality standards have been met; the product has visual appeal and taste tested.
Approved product is made ready for market by first being place consumer-use containers, which then go into retail-ready boxes if needed, and finally into corrugated shipping containers. Shipment-ready materials are stored in SSMFG’s climate controlled warehouse. When released by you product is placed in transport to your designated location(s) using any of several commercial delivery methods.
*Actual times my vary depending on the complexity of the formula.