Please review our frequently asked questions for answers to some common private label supplement manufacturer questions.
- What distinguishes you from other vitamin manufacturers I may consider working with? Please see this page
- What is your deposit requirement when placing an order? Our deposit for any order through us is 50% when production starts and 50% upon completion and shipment.
- What forms of payment are accepted at your private label supplement manufacturer? We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- What kind of products can you produce? As private label manufacturers, we have the capability to produce virtually any dietary or nutritional supplement. We specialize in nutritional supplements with categories such as weight loss, enhancement, anti-aging, cardiovascular, joint support, multi vitamins, children’s health, sports sutrition, antioxidants, detox and much more. Please see our complete private label supplement manufacturer product list.
- What kind of packaging can your vitamin packaging companies provide? Our vitamin manufacturers have the ability to produce many types of packaging including but not limited to capsules, tablets, creams, sprays, powders, veggie caps, soft gels, serums, liquid products, blister packs, gels and more.
- How can I be confident the ingredients in your products and formulations? All of our products are produced in cGMP and FDA compliant facilities. In addition all products come with a COA (certificate of analysis) to ensure 100% purity of ingredients. More about Good Manufacturing Process.
- Are there any setup fees associated with any of your private label supplement manufacturer services? We have no setup fees or extra fees for our supplement and vitamin manufacturing process.
- Can your vitamin manufacturers make organic and natural products? Yes, we offer a wide variety of private label supplements in organic and natural options to meet your customer’s needs.
- What types of private label products do you have? We carry hundreds of options when it comes to private label products both in product options, delivery methods and packaging. Whether you need a product related to muscle building, overall health, mental, diet and weight loss and more we can help you find the perfect product for your private label needs.
- How long does it take from the time I put in the order with the vitamin manufacturers to the time I receive my private label product? Your private label product order can be produced, packaged, shipped and received by you within 3-4 weeks depending on your country of operation.
- Are there any setup fees for private labeling? Absolutely not. There are no setup fees for any of our services.
- What is the minimum product run for custom formulations? Minimum order quantities (MOQ’s) can vary greatly depending on a myriad of factors such as type of ingredients, type of packaging needed, equipment needed and much more. Very broadly, MOQ’s tend to be 200,000 doses or 2,000 to 3,500 units of finished product. Again, this can sometimes be much more and sometimes a little less. The best thing would be to call us today and speak with one of our Account Executives who can guide you in understanding realistic MOQ’s for your product.
- Is there a setup fee for custom formulations? No, there are no setup fees for any of our services.
- Do I need to have a custom formulation already? With a custom formula you have the ability to create a product from scratch using the exact ingredients you choose as well as the mg of each of those ingredients and more.
Call us today and let us know how we can help you – (800) 986-2210